Medication Administration Basic Certification
This course is designed for basic medication administration principles and practices.
This course does not license and individual to perform duties that he/ she is not licensed to perform. This course is designed to educate and evaluate on the core competency and safe principles of medication administration.
- Certification and certificate of course completion
- 2.0 continuing education contact hours
Course Goals and Objectives:
- Improve safe medication administration
- Improve public safety concerning medication administration
- Decrease and prevent medication errors
Course Topics and Content:
- Basic principles and rights of medication administration
- Routes of medication
- Times of medication administration
- Provides questions and evaluation on dosing calculations
- A module containing pediatric medication administration exists within the exam
Registration Fee: $32.50
To register, click the link below.