Continuing education and food safety knowledge and certifications are essential within the food service and restaurant industry.
Training is readily available, cost effective and time efficient to assure that individuals working within the food industry can properly assure food safety and handling through training and certification.
Training records are maintained free and can be easily accessed online for certification validation.
Training of interest to the food and restaurant industry includes:
- Food Service Safety Certification
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
- First Aid Certification
- CERRTT – Disaster Certification
Training and certification standards follow the guidelines and recommendations from the following organizations:
- National Restaurant Association
- ServeSafe Certification, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Homeland Security