Continuing education, training and certification for assisted living and residential retirement personnel are essential for both resident and client safety as well as for residential care providers responsible for direct resident contact.
Training and certifications are cost and time efficient. A training record database is available free of charge, making training validation efficient, quick and simple.
Training and certification of interest include:
- Medication Administration Certification
- Food Service Safety Certification
- Blood Borne Pathogens Certification
- First Aid Certification
- CERRTT – Disaster Certification
Training and certification standards follow the guidelines and recommendations from the following organizations:
- National Restaurant Association
- ServeSafe Certification, National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institutes of Health
- Department of Homeland Security