The concept for ExamCenter911.com originated in 1993 as an American Heart Association Pilot Project. The Training Center was developed from the Chapel Hill American Heart Association Affiliate office in North Carolina. With restructuring, the training center evolved into an exclusive online training and credentialing center in 2010. Quality training exists through the online training center.
Training - certifications and credentialing offer the following:
- Confidential training and evaluation
- Retests at no additional cost
- Maintain training records with online accessibility 24/7 365 days year
Continuing education / contact hours are provided with each successful course completion.
Continuing education / contact hours are printed on each certificate of training.
Course credentialing is limited to the most reliable resources available in the health care industry including the following:
- American Academy of Anesthesiologists
- American Academy of Emergency Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Heart Association
- American Red Cross
- American Trauma Society
- Center for Disease Control
- Deaprtment of Homeland Security
- Joint Commission
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- National Restaurant Association
- New England Journal of Medicine