2022 National Patient Safety Certification
National Patient Safety Certification for all health care providers is a patient safety-based core competency and training module.
Each question offers a training module, followed by a competency-based question designed to evaluate the subject matter.
This course and certification includes the following areas:
- Joint Commission National Patient Safety Goals
- Improving patient safety through development of new resources
- Involving and promoting patient involvement in patient care
- The health care shortage special issues and considerations
- State laws and patient safety
- Putting a face to medical errors
- Root cause analysis and sentinel events
- Safe medication administration
- Preventive health care
- Surgical errors
- Hand off reporting
- Reporting of critical values
- Recognition of worsening condition
- Medical equipment failure
Registration Fee: $23.50
To register, click the link below.