The Narcan® Instructor Training and Certification is for individuals that wish to provide instruction to others provide education, training and certification to others regarding the use of Narcan in overdose situations.
Instructor training is available to anyone over the age of 18 years of age.
It is important that instructors be familiar with the use of nasal Narcan and can demonstrate proper use with administration.
- 100 questions
- 92% successful course completion required
- Exams are confidential and may be repeated at no additional cost
- Certificate of 12.0 continuing education contact hours available with successful course completion
- Certificate of Course Completion is available immediately with successful course completion
Reasons to take this course:
- Life-saving education, Narcan saves lives
- Extra source of income for instructors
- Educate family, friends and professionals on the use of Narcan
- Teaching is not mandatory to retain instructor status
- Continuing education - 12.0 contact hours
- Resume building
- Professional career development
- Renewal every 10 years available online
Who can benefit from this training:
- First responders
- Parents and family members
- Law enforcement personnel
- Medical professionals
- Medical office personnel
- Dentist and dental office personnel
- Outpatient center personnel
- Drug and alcohol rehabilitation personnel
- Methadone clinic personnel
- Drug and addiction counselors
- College and university staff
Course completion includes the following:
Certificate of Course Completion available upon successful course completion.