Community Health Care Providers
Community health care providers are vital to today's health care system. Families are caring for critically ill and ventilator dependent patients in home settings with a variety of support services that range from extensive home health involvement to minimal support.
The health care shortage within the United States is expected to steadily increase as a projected 78 million baby boomer enter the health care system over the next 15 years, beginning in the year 2011.
- ExamCenter911.com offers education that is of particular interest to community health care providers that would not otherwise be available for these providers.
- ExamCenter911.com is not a licensing board and does not license and individual to perform any task or duty that he or she is not licensed to perform.
- ExamCenter911.com does provide education and core competency evaluations that will improve public, community and patient safety.
Certifications of particular interest include:
- Blood Borne Pathogen Certification
- Medication Administration Certification
- Airway and Ventilator Core Competency Certification
- CERRTT - Disaster Certification
- National Patient Safety Certification
- Health Care Advocate Certification